onsdag 20 mars 2024

Fun studies with my laptop Justified by Faith in Jesus Christ You Tube teachers I have chosen explain in a nutshell ...amen

 ddd

Fun studies with my laptop Justified  by Faith in Jesus Christ   You Tube teachers I have chosen explain in a nutshell   amen 


Studies with laptop ...make it joyful  ..this is good stuff ...mmmmm

I lay in my bed with  windows open so fresh air make my mind clear...I have my chromebook  and listen to  Jesus You Tubes Faith studies  with earplugs   for not disturb the family  ...and  I can listen  and look on my notes on the same time ..and repeat over and over and over again  and find exakt spot  and easy find exakt minute something is said  with my laptop mouse ...Now  it is  fun when quickly  find what looking for ..and for this study work is laptop better  than mobil phone because  laptop can have many windows open at the same time ..and now with laptop mouse ..it is very easy  find exakt minute on a You Tube   and  I make notes  and minutes marked ..now easy remember which You Tube  have said special things ...it is 5-10 minutes Jesus You Tubes  and teachers explain dilligently  ...Jesus finished work on Calvary ...that it means ...I look for teachers who have experienced  the biblethruths  they talk about  in a living way  ..For example Joseph Prince have experinced justified by Faith in Jesus Christ finished work on the Cross ..and can now in a nutshell explain in 10 minutes  after studied for many years and written books    This I have never understand  what it really means  but after listen to  these Jesus You Tubes explanations I start to understand this difficult topic   and make my studies fun and make my studies in a living way  in my own home  24/ 7   ...and now by laptop 24/ 7   look on these studies  when hungry for understanding   it goes in waves   follow the waves   ..I  took 10 hour   a hole day  and just focused  on these You Tube teachers  ...without being interrupt of problems to solved  ...


1

My Faith journey: From my blog A New Day work studies with laptop mobil phone earplugs notesbooks amen Be dilligently amen and amen and amen

2

A New Day : The Blood of Jesus Speaks Better Things amen


3

My Faith journey: My Faith discovery of Jesus You tubes teachers I study dilligently amen


4

Beyond imagination my personal faith discovery : 777




5

Beyond imagination my personal faith discovery : beyond imagination


6

To him be the Glory : Biblewords I read / speak / memorize / = Jesus Life and Spirit in me Amen



7

To him be the Glory : Worship Amen


8

Halleluja Amen Amen Halleluja : Worship dilligently seek him


9

Halleluja Amen Amen Halleluja : Jesus Kristus = Ordet = jag läser Ordet tills det brinner i mitt hjärta = Ordet är Jesus Ande och liv i mina tankar


10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.